For one of our clients, an international company, located Botlek Rotterdam, we are currently looking for an interim Finance Officer for a period of 6 months.
- Financial administration;
- Debtor management;
- Creditor management;
- Quality control.
- Responsible for executing an efficient and effective financial administration;
- Supporting the creation of the budget, annual account and periodical reports;
- Preparing the month end closing;
- Responsible for receiving outstanding invoices in time;
- Ensuring a timely, accurate and complete registration of invoices;
- Assessing clients’ payment obligations and summoning when the term of payment is overrun;
- Indicates problems in clients’ payment behaviour;
- Responsible for timely payment of suppliers;
- Monitoring of approval processes;
- Providing a timely, accurate and complete registration of purchase invoices;
- Assessing approval processes for budget holders and stimulating them to approve invoices in time;
- Indicates when invoices are overdue and confers with parties involved to remedy this as soon as possible;
- Responsible for efficiency and effectiveness of the invoice handling system;
- Attending to various reports for both internal and external use;
- Supporting monthly reports towards the Holding;
- Contributing to quality improvements within the department;
- Supporting finance colleagues where necessary;
- Optimising and improving internal processes.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact MGP at: 088-8011020 or via mail: email@example.com